Unique, 1900’s-inspired decor takes you back in time to the first years of our historic hotel’s existence. These rooms, outfitted with a spacious queen bed – and all of the amenities listed below – will make you feel right at home in our charming little Nebraska town.
External Bathrooms: The hotel has four wings. Each wing has 4-6 rooms and 2-3 bathrooms. Guests have key-and-lock access to two or three spacious, clean bathrooms just a few steps from each room. These bathrooms are kept in pristine condition, and often times are only occupied by one guest due to the near even ratio of bathrooms to bedrooms.
Dining & Lounge Area, Fridge, Microwave Access: In the early 1900’s, hotel guests would gather for the evening in a common room just down the hall from their bedroom. To continue the tradition of community, we chose to keep these gathering spaces during the restoration process. Hotel guests have access to the large gathering space directly down the hall from their room, complete with multiple lounge and dining areas. Find a cozy, private nook to read & relax from the day, heat or store food and drinks in a microwave and mini-fridge, or converse with others enjoying their stay at the hotel.
Need help? Contact us.
Queen Room names, blocks, and floor locations:
- #2 The Guest Room | Wedding Wing | 2nd Floor
- #3 Al Capone | The Outlaw Block | 2nd Floor
- #4 Two Gun Heart | The Outlaw Block | 2nd Floor
- #6 Jesse James | The Outlaw Block | 2nd Floor
- #7 Anna Mae Pilkins | The Outlaw Block | 2nd Floor
- #8 Bebe Daniels | The Hollywood Block | 3rd Floor
- #9 Greta Garbo | The Hollywood Block | 3rd Floor
- #11 Bette Davis | The Hollywood Block | 3rd Floor
- #12 Rudolph Valentino | The Gatsby Flat | 3rd Floor
- #14 Clark Gable | The Gatsby Flat | 3rd Floor
- #15 Montgomery Clift | The Gatsby Flat | 3rd Floor
- #17 John Wayne | The Gatsby Flat | 3rd Floor